Careful Attention to Your Important Legal and Litigation Needs including Bodily Injury and Wrongful Death
Whether you are involved in a dispute that may require litigation or you are seeking skilled legal advice on business or personal transactions, we can help. At Clinton Paris, P.A., in Riverview, Florida, we are devoted to providing quality legal services in a range of practice areas. Contact us to discuss how we can help you with any of the following issues:
- Auto Accidents and Personal Injury: If you have been injured in a car accident or experienced an injury caused by someone else’s negligence, we can help you seek the insurance compensation you deserve.
- Catastrophic Injuries and Wrongful Death: If you have suffered serious, long-term injuries or a loved one has died in an accident, an experienced lawyer can help.
- Animal and Pet Injuries: We assist clients with injuries incurred by domestic animal bites and attacks.
- Civil Litigation: We represent clients involved in civil litigation disputes.
- Property Owner Negligence: Attorney Clinton Paris is skilled at handling the unique legal issues that arise in commercial real estate transactions and disputes.
- Homeowners Association: We represent homeowners and community associations in transactional matters, conflicts and management disputes.
- Estate Planning and Probate: If you are looking to draft a will or form a comprehensive estate plan, or if you are concerned about wrapping up the estate of a loved one who has died, we can help.
In addition to the above key practice areas, we provide general counsel services to many individuals and businesses, representing them on matters of employment law, unfair competition law, advertising law and other issues.
Contact us at 813-413-7924 or by e-mail to discuss your legal needs.